Sunday 11 January 2015

Tattoo tag!

Hello, just a little tag for all of you...












1.How many tattoos do you have?

I have 7 all together! One on my inside left ankle, two on my left arm, three on my left and one on my back.


2. What's your favourite tattoo you have?

My favourite tattoo is probably a difficult question I have to choose between my crescent moon and my heart locket, both have meanings personal to me and I love them!

3. How old were you when you got your first tattoo?

I was actually 16 when I got my first tattoo. The legal age is 18, so I was a little bit on the rebellious side. 


4. What do your parents think about your tattoos?
My mum isn't all too bothered she came with me to get my first one. She's quite into the art and meanings behind tattoo's so she's quite easy going to be honest.


5. Does your boyfriend like your tattoos, if so what's his favourite?

Yes he does, at least I hope so. I haven't really asked what his favourite of mine is but he was with me when I got my recent crescent moon so possibly that's the one! 


6. Did you always have a love for tattoos and what was your inspiration?


I've always been fascinated by ink and the way people portray art on their skin and tell stories in pictures. I haven't had a specific inspiring source but I enjoy old school and traditional style tattoos.

7. Do you plan on getting more tattoos in the future?

Not for a while yet...

8. Which tattoo would you say was the most painful?

My most painful tattoo is most definitely the one on my inside ankle. Maybe because it was the first one I have had which was below waist level and on a particularly non-fleshy area.


9. Do you regret any of your tattoo's and why?

Not at this moment in time, no. But I'm still young and they're all relatively simple. Maybe in the future, I doubt it though.


10. What was your least painful tattoo?

My least painful tattoo is probably the one on my back it was over within half an hour and is basic line work.  


11. Who would you you like to tag?

Everyone and anyone who has or enjoys tattoos. Leave your links below and I'll check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment