Wednesday 9 October 2013

Whats in my makeup bag?



Hello everyone!
 First apologies for no post yesterday. I was up early for hospital this morning and didn't manage to post one before I went to sleep. Today I have a post showing you what I take in my makeup bag with me when I go out and about. Most of the products are from the drugstore and are budget friendly. Usually I take my foundation out with me if I'm going on a night out but I don't normally carry it to college etc. My go-to foundation is MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15. If I don't take my foundation out I normally carry my Studio Fix Compact by MAC in NC20 for touch ups during the day and for the use of the mirror. The blush I have in my bag is a single compact blush by Rimmel in the shade "Smoked Oyster". This blusher is perfect size for my makeup bag, and easy to blend. I use this blush with my Beauty Strokes brush which I also use for my powder. I have two lip products in my makeup bag, ELF's Hypershine lip-gloss in Berry Cherry which I hauled recently. This product has excellent lasting power and I can touch up easily on the go, or whilst I am in college. If the weather is bad I carry my Maybelline Babylips in Mint Fresh to keep my lips shielded from the harsh conditions. I normally carry an eyebrow pencil although I don't need to touch them up during the day, just for the odd occasion where I end up doing so! I have my staple black eyeliner by Loreal and the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara in black. The concealer in my makeup bag has recently changed from my Lasting Perfection Concealer by Collection to the Seventeen On The Spot concealer in an attempt to clear up my skin. 7

What do you carry in your makeup bag?
Thanks for reading guys! x

1 comment:

  1. I love the rimmel blush range and don't understand why more people don't talk about them!
    It really is the perfect size ^_^ Today I woke up far too late and had to rush to the train station with hardly any makeup on and my eyebrows look a mess! I've learnt my lesson to carry an emergency brow filler for future :P
    The Blushing Giraffe| The Blog Loving
    xxx

    ReplyDelete