Saturday 5 October 2013

Jewelllery Haul ❤




Hello! Today I finally visited the Glasgow Forever 21 Store. I am in love to say the least! I picked up various jewellery pieces that I have pictured above to show you. The first piece in the picture- Bunny Necklace retails at £3.15, being a rabbit lover I had to pick this up. It's so cute and I hope to style it over a plain t-shirt. The 3 bracelets in the first picture are pieces I plan to stack up, the cross style cuff was £4.90 and the anchor and stone duo cost £3.90. The other necklace I purchased, the arrow-heart style was a complete steal at £1.65. It's a simple piece but I love it! The ring in the bottom right was also £1.65 which is great as I already own a gold version of this but I prefer silver jewellery. The last piece I purchased was the ring duo in the top corner, these rings both have different messages cut out of the design. One has "Young Forever" and the other has "Never Give Up". I love these rings as the quotes are nice and they are different from your average band ring. This duo cost £3.15 which is great for two rings, that I am certain to get a lot of wear from.



Last but no means least I purchased this beautiful necklace! This necklace is from Bunny's Beads. I ended up nipping into the Vintage Fair at the Arches in Glasgow and this caught my eye. Every piece on the stall was beautiful but I just had to have this one! This necklace was £6 and it's a locket style necklace. The slogan on the front is from Alice in Wonderland (LOVE). The lady at the stall was lovely and I can't wait to get more from this company!


What's your favourite piece?
Thanks for reading! x

8 comments:

  1. Lovely haul! I love the locket :)
    Jessica x Cruelty Free Cottage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! The locket is my favourite <3 xx

      Delete
  2. You have great taste
    http://urbanbeautyblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your taste is lovely too!
      Thank you <3
      xx

      Delete
  3. Ooh the bunny necklace is super cute! I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award over on my blog, you can check out the details over here if you would like http://ispyglitter.blogspot.co.uk/ :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blogs lovely, thankyou so much!
      So glad you nominated me, :)
      xxxx

      Delete
  4. I love that Scotland now has a Forever21 store! I've only been once but it's amazing and so cheap! I can't wait to go back! Nice jewellery. x

    www.gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I couldn't only buy one item :P xx

      Delete