1. How many hours a week do you spend planning/writing/uploading posts?
I can't really pinpoint a specific amount of hours that I spend doing these things. I try to put a post up every day, although I normally take a group of photos every two to three days for the coming posts. I spend about 30 minutes jotting stuff down and thinking of new ideas the day before I blog.
2. Are you a spender or a saver?
I'm definitely a spender unfortunately. I spend money like it burns a hole in my pocket. I don't feel guilty for it though because it makes me feel good when I buy myself new things. I can save if I want to, I'm just really bad at it ..
3. When is it easiest for you to write your posts?
Being a student I tend to do my posts when I'm not in college, I blog normally on a Monday morning and a Wednesday morning but otherwise it's in the evening when I come in from college. I often do a few posts if it's a day that I have more time or on my half day at college.
4. What makes writing posts comfortable for you?
The people that appreciate my blog make me feel comfortable. It makes my day when someone tells you that your post helped them or made them buy a product. Someone giving you a tiny bit of support can make your day.
5. What’s your worst make up/hair habit?
My worst makeup habit is most likely not cleaning my brushes often enough. I clean them once every two weeks. I still feel that they could be doing with a weekly clean as they do get pretty messy.
6. What’s one quote you wish the world would live by?
If I had to pick one quote, it would probably be one from John Lennon. This quote isn't one that I wish the world would live by, but it's one I wish people would read into. "Life is what happens when your busy making other plans". I think this quote is perfect, it basically means (in my opinion) that life has it's own path, even if you try and guide it fate will take its own route.
7. How long do you spend getting ready everyday?
It depends where I am going really, if I get up early enough and have a decent amount of time I can be around 30/40 minutes including hair and makeup.
8. What’s your favourite post on your blog?
I don't really have a favourite post, I like my post on Friendly Faces where I show you all of my friends personal makeup choices. I like this post as it's not from my point of view but it was still well received.
9. Who is a beauty blogger that you think deserves more subscribers that they have?Hailey is a brilliant blogger, who I follow on Twitter and read her blog regularly. She has similar taste to me and uploads beautiful photo's and great posts. If you get a chance go follow her over on her blog!
10. What’s one this you’re excited about in the coming year?
Blogging wise, I am excited about getting more posts done and seeing what new products I can discover. I am also excited about spending more time with my friends and family.
11. What’s been your favourite blogging moment?
My favourite blogging moment.. I don't have a specific favourite but I was overly happy when Miss Budget Beauty aka Khila tweeted me. I have been a fan of hers for a while and it's nice when someone has the kindness to recognize that you have tweeted them.
12. How long does it take to prep for a post?
Normally my prep for posts takes around an hour but it depends entirely on the type of post and the photographs/layout involved. I can spend a full day planning the way I am going to lay things out or what I am going to title the post. It's just dependent on what you want the post to look like and how long/thorough the wording is going to be.
13. Are you wearing jeans/skirt right now or are you wearing pyjama bottoms?
I'm currently in my pyjama's I've not been feeling great the past few days so I'm just sitting infront of my laptop with some Lucozade and a blanket!
14. What are you most proud of in your life?
My friends and family. I love each and everyone of them from my mum and dad to all the little ones I have in Brownies! I don't have a very big family so each one of my friends and people I look up to play a big part in my life.