Friday 11 October 2013

Best Drugstore Concealers ❤



Hello lovely
Every girl needs a wee bit of concealer right? Today I am showing you what I think are the best drugstore concealers available right now. I use concealer on my imperfections and to cover the dark circles around my eyes that reach the bridge of my nose. All of the concealers I have included are liquid apart from one. 

First off, my staple concealer: Lasting Perfection by Collection. This product doesn't need much of an explanation, it covers everything perfectly and the consistency is easy to blend and the perfect shade. I use the shade Fair 1 in this concealer, although if I am wearing bronzer I sometimes blend this and the Natural Shade in together. This concealer is around £4.19 to buy in the shops, but Collection often have offers on where you can buy products together for a cheaper price. 

Next up I have the Maybelline Pure Cover Concealer, a mineral concealer in the shade Nude Beige. This is a lighter coverage concealer that feels weightless on the skin. I use this product if I am wearing a BB cream instead of a foundation. I am unsure of the cost of this concealer as I purchased it a while ago, but looking online it is priced at around the £4-5 bracket.

If you are looking for a more radiant concealer Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer is the product for you. This product has illuminating powers, for your under eyes if your having a hard time with dark circles. I prefer not to use this concealer heavily on my spots as it can appear thick. This concealer again is around the £5 mark, I purchased it recently on promotion in Asda for £5.

 My shade in this concealer is the lightest- Ivory, which works well for my pale skin. The last concealer I have to show you is the Stay Matte Concealer by Rimmel. This concealer is a stick form, which has an outer layer and a core center. The inner core is used to treat your spots once the product is applied. This product is specifically designed to prevent your pores from clogging whilst concealing your imperfections. This is my favourite product for touch ups through out the day, if I am travelling around. This like the others is around £5 and is available from your local drugstores/pharmacies. 


Hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment