Monday 23 September 2013

My Current Wish List

Doc Martens- Amazon Link

I have wanted a pair of Doc Martens for a few years now, and through buying lots of bits over the years I havent really had the money to buy them. I aim to purchase a pair this year and think the Cassidy boots will be my first choice. These boots steer away from the plain/patent black pairs that are in fashion and provide an edgy individual look. Now to save up the money!


Elf Blush & Bronzer Duo- St Lucia: ELF 

After seeing various You-tubers talk about this product I decided I must get myself one of these. This product seems the ultimate drug-store bronzer duo and for £3.75 you can't really go wrong. As I have pale skin I would go for the St Lucia duo as the colours are not as dark as the duo pictured. I cant wait till I finally have the money to purchase more make
up and this will be on my to buy list! 



Tartan Scarf- Miss Selfridge


Tartan has been a trend I have been loving this A/W season. Tartan provides an edgy look and breaks up a plain block colour outfit. This piece is something I would team with a causal jeans and top paired with some converse. This scarf is a heavy thick material and is sure to keep me warm in the coming Scottish weather! 


Real Techniques Brushes-Buy these brushes here!


These brushes are on my birthday list this year! I have heard so much about these brushes and think it would be love at first sight. The buffing brush and the stippling brush are the two brushes I would like to purchase first and then I may dabble in buying the starter kit for your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment