Sunday 22 September 2013

My Current September Favourites ♡


My September Favourites


Hi guys, thought I'd quickly update you on make-up products I've been loving for the majority of September. The first product I have been loving is the Mineral Veil by Bare Minerals. I was given this product by a friend but I'm certain it retails at around £20, I love this for setting my make-up. Its great for people with combination/oily skin as it really sets your foundation and provides lasting power. My second product I have been loving is the ELF wet lash and brow gel (mines is disgusting), I use this after using a brow powder on my brows to set the brows and give them a finished look. For £1.50 you can get this product online from ELF which is a steal for such a great product! Next I have MAC's satin lipstick in Brave, I love this colour for an everyday wear. It provides your lips with moisture as well as that "your lips but better" flash of colour. MAC's lipsticks are favourite and I cant wait to purchase some more. Many of you have seen the colour tattoo's by Maybelline, one of my favourites this month has been the Permanent Taupe. I use this if I am creating some crease definition when I am just wearing a basic mak-eup look. This product is extremely blend-able and easy to use. Last but not least I love the ELF eyelid primer, I use this product whether I am using liquid eyeliner/powder eye shadow/cream eye shadow/pigments. It is perfect for keeping your make-up on although it does feel a bit strange upon first application. My eyelid primer is in the shade Sheer, which is a nude with a hint of shimmer.


What products have you guys been loving this month?

Thanks for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment