Wednesday 25 September 2013

My Autumn/Winter Essentials ♡

My ultimate must have products!
Garnier Cleanser, Simple Light Moisturizer, Leave in Conditioner by Aussie, Babylips lipbalm and Palmers Concentrated Cream.

Hi guys, today I am going to tell you about products that I think are essential for the coming seasons! The products pictured above help me keep my skin and hair healthy during the autumn/winter months. Garnier Fresh Essentials Refreshing Cleansing lotion is my go to cleanser for this season. I use the normal to combination skin formula with grape extract. It has a fresh natural scent and is safe to use on your eyes also. This product takes my makeup off effortlessly and leaves me feeling refreshed at the same time. This products perfect for people with sensitive skin, it's gentle and isn't harsh on your skin.

My moisturiser that I have been loving in colder weather is the Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturizer. This moisturizer is perfect for my combination/oily skin as it isn't too heavy whilst providing moisture to your skin. I normally mix a tiny amount of this moisturizer with my foundation during the colder months, instead of just applying it directly to my skin before makeup. The non greasy feel is the biggest plus for me as I feel that products that leave your skin feeling greasy make my oily skin worse and genuinely aren't pleasant. For moisturizing my hands during winter months, my quick fix product is the Palmer's Concentrated Cream for Dry Skin. This product comes in the Cocoa Butter scent and a fragrance free tube. This product is a heavy duty moisturizer with saves those no gloves disasters on a harsh winter day. Its also good for those with generally dry skin around their hands and arms. 

My hair is very thick and of medium length, so during the colder months I make sure I take extra care of it. In my previous post about Aussie haircare I talked about their Miracle Moist shampoo. I use this shampoo paired with the Miracle Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner pictured above. Again I absolutely love this scent, its bubblegum like smell is an ultimate selling point for me. This conditioner is in a spray bottle and is applied before you blow dry your hair. This product has saved my hair after numerous hair-dyes and heat damage. I recommend this product to anyone with dry or distressed hair, I am in love!

Last but no means least, I have my Maybelline Baby Lips in Hydrate. Every girl needs a lip balm in winter to prevent those un-kissable chapped lips! I have recently been loving the Hydrate lip balm as it keeps my lips soft and provides them with that much needed moisture. You can check out my post on the rest of the Babylips products to see which suits you.

Thanks for reading! Mwah x

No comments:

Post a Comment