Wednesday 25 September 2013

Nifty Nails!


Hey lovelys! 

Just posting a blog post to let you know what I think of the Sinful Colours nail polish. This product came to the UK this year, showing its collection in boots! I have went a little crazy and bought at least 7 or 8 the last few months. My favourites have to be 24/7, Nirvana, Be Happy, Winterberry and Pistache. 
The nail brush in these bottles is slightly large and makes application quick and easy. Depending on the shade and the finish of the polish you may need one than more coat. The colours containing no shimmer or glitter tend to only need one coat and an occasional top coat in my opinion! 
I love these nail polishes and recommend anyone to go out and buy yourself some from your local Boots store! At £1.99 for these polishes, they don't disappoint!

If general vibrant colours aren't your scene, this brand offer such a range of choice you won't be stuck! Pastels, neutrals and glitters are some of my favourites although I am keen on the occasional bright nail to add a pop of colour!

What colours do you choose? x

No comments:

Post a Comment